PlotBox is an expanding company with new careers coming up regularly, keep an eye on this page for new oppurtunities.
Hiring in Northern Ireland
At PlotBox we deal with huge amount of data, ranging from critical business data to precious genealogical information. Our customers expect their data to be accurate and safe during the on-boarding process and whilst operating on the PlotBox cloud platform. In order to maintain our high standards and to take our data operations further we are looking to hire a Junior Developer to work in our Data Migration Team.
As a developer in the Data Migration Team at PlotBox you will be responsible for ensuring we can on-board our customers data from legacy platforms in a safe, efficient and consistent manner providing our customers with confidence from the beginning of our relationship. In this position you will be responsible for:
• Execution of customer data migration plans
• Development of migration scripts from target databases to PlotBox schema
• Working towards refining and automating frequent data migration tasks
• Educated to degree level or equivalent in an appropriate subject OR 1 years professional experience in a similar role
• SQL including stored procedures
• Working with varied data formats (csv, MS SQL, Excel, MySQL Postgres etc)
• Experience of communicating with customers
• You will have a willingness to learn new skills and technologies
• You will have a positive and focused attitude
• You are a great communicator both with colleagues and customers
• You can work to deadlines and manage time effectively
• You are always looking to improve
Hiring in Northern Ireland
Plotbox are committed to delivering software and services by exceeding the expectations of their customers and partners whilst building long lasting relationships. Having recenly moved to brand new offices in Ballymena’s ECOS centre they are expanding the sales team.
If you want a job within a call centre, go elsewhere. If you want a real sales job with a chance to build a career, read on.
This Inside Sales role reports directly to the sales manager, where you’ll be expected to generate opportunities through inbound and outbound leads within the software market’s in the UK and US.
You will also have strong sales methodology, organizational and interpersonal skills and an entrepreneurial approach.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an ability to sell as well as a can-do attitude and determination to succeed.
This is a great time to join a growing, game changing company working in an exciting sector.
• Hunter mentality, prospecting to create appointments
• Ability to diagnose the client’s needs and propose best solutions
• Excellent telephone manner and expert at building rapport
• Research target companies online in order to qualify as target sales opportunities
• Achieving and exceed sales targets and KPI’s
• 1-3 years’ sales experience
• SaaS (Software as a Service) or eCommerce experience advantageous
• Experience creating leads/selling over the phone
• Motivated by targets and disciplined with the ability to work with little supervision
• A passion for technology
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Enthusiastic, adaptable, flexible team player
• Strong organisation skills
• Determination to deliver and succeed
• Competitive Salary
• Clear career progression within the company
• Onsite parking
• Brand new innovative offices